Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Grant Proposals!

Should that phrase really have an exclamation point behind it? You betcha!

I'm in a technical writing class this semester and we've just been assigned the task of writing a grant proposal to save an endangered species or something like that. Compare that with my job where these next couple weeks I'm going to be putting some proposals together to get funding for student internships and construction of student facilities. Yay...I'm finally studying something that I'm doing at work!

Where do I work? Can't say. I work for some college here at BYU. That's enough detail.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What will you write your grant about? I hope you post your idea! (See, I'm just crazily interested in things like endangered species.) I really hope my college supplies my major with some sort of grant writing class.

In related news, your post reminded me about the conservation process for the Micronesian Kingfisher. We were discussing it in one of my classes:

http://www.philadelphiazoo.org/index.php?id=6_4_3_4

Katria said...

You should write about manantees. That is all.