Thursday, February 15, 2007

Anyone like to help me out?

So I saw this video on Google Video entitled Picnics, Racism, and Obesity. My gosh it's too funny. I then proceeded to watch every other video produced by Speakerphone Productions. "The Band" is especially great. These are two girls that know how to capture some hilariously subtle comedy.

Why am I writing about this? Why does any guy write about a movie he saw on Google Video? I want to meet one of the girls. Yes, that's right. I want to meet Chrissy, the girl in green. Those of you that know me know that I generally do not go soliciting introductions via online means. However, I think this solicitation can be considered appropriate.

Remember when I wrote Must there be a pickup line? Well this is pretty much the same situation. I've only seen this girl and her movies. I think she's someone I'd like to meet. Simple as that.

I'll admit that it's legitimately odd to advertise for a date online but a friend of mine once said that "at least it makes for a good story." This was said after she solicited me for a date. ;)

So here is my formal invitation to all that read my blog. I would like to take Chrissy on a date. If you can help me then I'm willing to offer one of three things:

1. I, JAC, will cook dinner for you and a few friends.
2. I will send you the official JAC t-shirt that reads "Just Another Board Reader".
3. Pending approval of the Just Another Gift Approval Committee, I will do one thing of your choice.

What do you say everyone? Will you help me find Chrissy? One date is all I'm hoping for. Ok. Time to answer some questions.

Oh, and just in case she's directed to my blog to see this invitation. How about some of you commenting some nice things about me to talk me up a little.

4 comments:

Chillygator said...

How happy this post makes me due to sheer randomness. 10 points.

Sometimes, dear, dates really do make just another great story. Too bad she probably considers herself a minor celebrity. Isn’t that always the way?

Use your stalking skills. (o:

Anonymous said...

I belive this girl is in my ward. She lives in my complex.

Unknown said...

Can I please be on your Gift Approval Committee? Cause the committee really isn't up to par in my opinion.
Also, JAC is a fabulous person when not playing Munchkin and is a fabulous cook :)

chaela said...

This is Chaela McDonald. Chrissy's business partner with "Speakerphone Productions."

Besides being a little creepy and offensive (I'm just as cool) this is pretty funny. Chrissy is my best friend and roommate...anyone who gets to her does so through me...so say some nice things about me and we'll see what happens. I can tell you though that she's not really into stuff like this. Like, at all. But good luck.