Friday, January 12, 2007

A Letter of Complaint to Red Robin

Dear Red Robin,

Thank you for reading this letter. I am writing to inform you I have been severely disappointed in my last two visits to your establishment. Let me explain why.

About 2 months ago, I and two friends, visited your Provo Towne Center location for dinner. Upon looking at your menu I was very delighted to see all the many selections of hamburgers I could order. I have always been a fan of spicey food so I opted to try your 5 Alarm Burger. Our waitress was wonderful and service was prompt. Unfortunately, your 5 Alarm Burger barely singed my taste buds. At most it was a 1, maybe 2 Alarm Burger. More careful taste tasting should be conducted before making such high claims as you did for the naming of this burger.

Tonight, was my second visit to your restaurant. We went to the same location and the atmosphere wa\as yet again great. our waitress was less than outstanding but she did get us our fries promptly (after we badgered her for them). I ordered the A1 Peppercorn Burger and a bowl of French Onion Soup. First off, I expected the soup to be served before everyone else was served their food. That's how it's done at pretty much every other restaurant that exists. Soup is supposed to be served well before the main course. Please do that next time. My second complaint is that the A1 Peppercorn Burger had far too much pepper. The overall burger was very dry because of it and therefore had to be drenched in ketchup in order to be edible. In all honesty, I could not finish the burger because the overwhelming pepper taste began to cause me to gag. Please inform you cooks to not purely dump out the pepper shaker when next time preparing this sandwhich.

Red Robin, I really have high hopes for you. The atmosphere in your restaurant is always so lively but the food and service is just not making me want to go back for more. This is two strikes. I hope to not have to call a third. Please make any changes necessary and I'll be back in 6 to 8 weeks.

Sincerely,

Just Another Customer

No comments: