Thursday, July 26, 2007

Controversy over my tongue


I've received a couple of harsh emails in reference to my Letter of Complaint to Red Robin. Comments have varied from "#@$!" to "You don't know what you're talking about."

I would just like to say that my complaint letter to Red Robin was fair in my mind. i explained I had very high hopes for their restaurant but just that the two times I have been there I was disappointed.

My experience may not compare with those of anyone who glances at this blog but that's just fine. I was not telling people to NOT go there. In fact, I plainly stated that I planned on returning. Feel free to continue to send me more hate mail if you feel my food and service critique was against your own judgment.

On a happier note. I want to go to Red Robin to give it one more shot (as promised in my complaint letter). Any suggestions on what i should order? Anyone want to come with?

No comments: