Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bad Jokes

A Bb, Db, and an F walk into a bar. Bartender says "Sorry i can't serve you. You're minors."

What do you get when you cross holy water with a laxative? A religious movement.

Knock knock
Who's there?
Dyslexia
Dyslexia hoW?

Are you virtue? Because you've been garnishing my thoughts all day.

A man is feeling poorly so he goes to his Doctor. After numerous tests the doc says "I'm sorry but you have an incurable condition and there is nothing more I can do for you." The man pleads with the Doctor to suggest anything he might do to improve his condition and the Dr. then suggests that he go to the spa and take a daily mud bath. "Is there any hope of a cure?" the man asks. "No" says the Doctor, "but it will help you get used to dirt."

So the dyslexic walked into the bra.

Why does an archaeologist make a good husband? Because the older you get, the more interested he is in you.

3 comments:

Chillygator said...

I need more awesome pickup lines in my life...you should do that next.

Katria said...

I love bad jokes! Thanks!

Amber said...

funny stuff!