Friday, July 06, 2007

85 more days

This morning marks the 5th day of my new life as the ideal of masculinity. Adonis, Fabio, step aside. There's a new temptation for womankind walking out onto the floor and his name is [insert my real name here].

That's right. My sculpted chest, toned arms, and chiseled abs will soon be very dangerous to witness. Women will be unable to control their carnal desires and men will be unable to control their women.

Yes, I have started the new P90X system with my personal trainer Tony Horton (via DVD). Every morning I wake up my neighbors and we sweat up a storm and an hour later are left unable to stand. I seriously wake up almost every morning jumping at the chance to pop in the next DVD and get working. Monday was chest and back. Tuesday - plyometrics. Wednesday - arms and shoulders. Thursday - Yoga. Friday - legs and back. Saturday (tomorrow) - kenpo. I'm really liking these workout DVDs. The recovery drink isn't too shabby either.

Take this as a warning girls of the greater Provo area. In less than 90 days there will be three new guilty pleasures in your lives: me and my two neighbors.

4 comments:

mabel said...

then it's probably good that i'm moving in like 35 days, cuz i don't think i want to deal with that kind of temptation.

Katria said...

Already I can hardly contain myself. Just sayin'.

Unknown said...

Good work. I'm glad you are willing to put aside 10 minutes of your time so I'm entertained for 2.

Becki said...

oy oy.