Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Snippet

I just spent the past two hours working on applications to become writers for the Board and I fear I'll be spending another hour on them later on. Thank goodness Yellow occasionally assigns me questions. I haven't taken the time to do much reading lately in the inbox so I'm a bit lacking there. Things are picking up though. It's all about getting organized.

So this past weekend I went down to the Subway hike in Zion National Park. Amazing! Sure my heels are covered in open sores now but it was still a blast for me. Apologies to Smo but props to her as well since she really did do a good job on the hike.

K, time to grab some lunch and then get back to work.

1 comment:

Chillygator said...

Earlier post: "I am so hott!!"

This post: "Covered in open sores."

It just struck me as funny.