Monday, April 09, 2007

I'm back

Hello everyone! I do apologize for my league of absence but it seems that I decided to give up my blog for the rest of Lent. It was nice but now I'm back.

What happened in all that time?
  • I've taken a couple of exams.
  • I've started to stress for finals.
  • We hired 3 new writers to the Board.
  • I met a great girl.
  • I made Japanese food.
  • I watched conference.
  • I celebrated Easter.
Lot's of stuff I know. Don't worry, I'll think up something interesting to write soon enough. For now just know that I've missed writing but am thankful for the break. :)

5 comments:

Kicks and Giggles said...

I'm sorry...a "league" of absence? What the heck is that?

Dave said...

A "league of absence" is a whole lot longer than a "leave of absence."

Heather said...

Welcome back to the world of bloggers.

Anonymous said...

All very good reasons to be "ausente." You are very clever, by the way.

Dear Chicka said...

Hmm...last post was April 9th. I don't think this qualifies you "back" to the world of blogging. Step it up :)